Application Form for a Duplicate Tax Disc UK
Lost tax disc apply online: In the UK, mostly everybody owns a vehicle and every vehicle owner needs to replace their tax disc if it is lost, destroyed, or damaged. One has to fill up a V20 “Application for duplicate tax disc” form and send it to a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency in order to apply for a duplicate tax disc. Once applied for a duplicate tax disc, one can drive their vehicle legally in the United Kingdom. Moreover, the DVLA records are updated very frequently so that one can get to know the latest vehicle tax information.
About The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) is an organization of the UK government and are responsible to the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State. It is headquartered in Swansea, West Glamorgan, and the agency has about 39 offices in Great Britain which are known as a local office network. It maintains a database of drivers and a database of driving vehicles and is updated regularly and as such provides latest and current information.
DVLA issues driving license and handles issues related to drivers and vehicle in Great Britain. It also organizes a collection of vehicle road tax and sells number plates. It works under a section of the Department for Transport. It also allows for pay exercise duty online as well as by phone. One can also pay vehicle excise duty via post. The DVLA has no legal power for a driving offense, but it refers it to county magistrate.
How Can You Apply for a Duplicate Tax Disc at Directgov?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You need a completed V20 “Application for duplicate tax disc”, registration certificate/new keeper supplement, 7 pounds fee, the original tax disc if you have it and a copy of the refund reject letter if it is applicable to you.
- Visit the homepage of Directgov Motoring at http://www.direct.gov.uk/vehicletax.
- Click on the link “How to apply for a duplicate tax disc” and go through the instructions for application.
- Download “Duplicate vehicle license disc application form – form V20” and fill in the form and bring or send it with other required documents to your nearest Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency local office.
- Duplicate tax disc online application form UK / issuing post office
- Apply for a tax disc in advance/ post office savings
- Calculate vehicle tax rates
- HGV vehicle license (tax disc) – form V85
- lost tax disc apply online
- application form for duplicate tax disc