DNB exam 2017 application form
DNB CET test centers: To make the admission process transparent and efficient, entrance examinations are conducted by respective authorities. Here we will discuss on DNB CET Entrance 2017 Online Application and counseling. For the admission to various Post Graduate medical courses including Direct 6 years course in Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, PaediatricSurgery etc., and a centralized entrance examination is conducted by the Diplomate of National Board. These days the exam is conducted directly on the computer-based form and in order to get practice and get familiarized in advance, Practice Tests are available on the relevant website.
You can attend the DNB-CET exam, provided you have not scheduled the NEET-PG exam in the same year. You can apply for the exam online if you are qualified for it. You can go through the eligibility criteria before applying. You will be automatically debarred from taking the exam if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
About the National Board of Examinations
The National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body that works under the ministry of Health, Government of India. It was established in 1975 and is headquartered at New Delhi. It aims at establishing common standards for postgraduate medical examinations and works towards improving the quality of Medical Education in India.
The National Board of Examinations conducts various entrance examinations for the admissions to DNB broad specialties, DNB super specialties, fellowship entrance examination, the screening test for nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications, NEET PG test etc. and provides a standard for the exam.
How to apply for the DNB-CET test online via National Board of Examinations?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have an information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee voucher from the selected list of Axis Bank branches for the registration.
- You must have a valid and unique email address.
- Visit the National Board of Examinations homepage at http://www.natboard.edu.in/.
- Click on the “DNB CET WEBSITE” displayed at the left section of the page.
- Click on the “Registration Opened” link displayed at the left section of the page.
- Provide your voucher number and the security code in the specified box.
- Click on the “Begin my registration” button and finish your application step-by-step following required information.
- GO through the information bulletin for the detailed instruction for the application process at http://www.cet.natboard.edu.in/pdoofs/NBE%20BOOK%20FINAL.pdf.
- For any further information, you can refer to the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance FAQ.
Most Searching Terms:
- DNB CET test centers/counseling
- DNB CET Entrance 2017 Online Application Form