How to make payment of Comcast bill?
Comcast bill pay locations: Comcast is an American mass media company. It is one of the largest cable companies and internet service providers in the United States. Here we will discuss on Comcast pay bill without logging in and customer service phone number. It was founded in 1963. Its services are provided around in 40 states in the U.S. and the District of Columbia.
Head Quarter of Comcast:
Official Website: http://www.comcast.com/
Customer Support Contact Number: 1-800-934-6489
How Pay My Comcast Bill?
Comcast provides you the numerous options for the bill payment such as online payments, automatic payment, by mail or in the local Comcast Service Center. Now the question is how to deal with the payment procedure. You just have not to worry. Here are the instructions given hereunder which help you to make the payment easily. Just follow these steps and make your Comcast bill payment on time.
a) Ways to make payment online
If you are the customers of the Comcast and you would like prefer to make payment your bill online you just don’t worry. Follow the instructions as given here. It’s an easy and quick way to make you payment. Steps are given here:
- First of all you are required to log on to the company’s website http://www.comcast.com/
- At the very top you can see an option of “My Account”, click on it. Now you are on the webpage of ‘Welcome to My Account’.
- Thereafter you will need to create your username. Go on the option “Create a Username” at the bottom of the end.
- Now you are on the webpage of ‘Create a Username’. You are required to submit all information as required like Comcast account number, Social Security Number, date of birth and phone number. After providing all the information now click on the option “NEXT” and proceed further. If you have any query you can start an online chat with customer representative.
- Thereafter you can create your username. You will receive confirmation message into your mailbox.
- Now you can log into your account by using the option of “Sign In” by entering your Email or Username and Password. Click on the button “SIGN IN” and go ahead.
- After logging in click on the button “PAY NOW”.
- Select the option how much amount you want to pay and then click on the button “Continue”.
- Thereafter you have to select whether you want to make payment through your bank account or your credit card. Select one option whichever you would like to prefer and submit the required information. Now go on the button “Continue”.
- At the end you have to confirm about the information you already provide by reviewing your payment. If you satisfied, visit the button “Confirm”.
b) Automatic Payment
An automatic Payment system is very easy to use. It allows customers to make payment of their bills automatically from their bank accounts and credit cards on every month. Balance is automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. If you would prefer automatic payment you are required to follow just few steps and make your payment easily. Steps are given hereunder.
- First of all visit the company’s website http://www.comcast.com/.
- Secondly log in with your personal account as instructed above.
- Thereafter you can see the option of “Set up Automatic Payments” at the bottom of the webpage, click on it go ahead.
- Now you have to options whether you want to make automatic payment by using your bank account or credit card. Choose the one option whichever you prefer and click on the button “Continue”.
- You will see the terms and conditions, go through it. If you satisfied, tick the box and click on the button “Continue”.
- Now you should review your payments and click on the button “Confirm”. You will receive a confirmation message contains that it has been set up for making automatic payments.
It can be said that the payment of you Comcast bill is very easy and quick. You just have to follow the instructions as provided above. If you want more information you can visit the company’s website http://www.comcast.com/. Here you can get all information whichever you desire.