Equifax Temporarily Lift Security Freeze or Permanently Remove a Security Freeze
Equifax is a public sector Credit risk Assessment Company in United States. It is a data analytics and technology company. It assists organizations and individuals in making informed business and personal decisions. It was founded in 1899 by Cator Woolford & Guy Woolford. Headquarter of the given company is in 1550 Peachtree St. & One Atlantic Center, Atlanta, Georgia in United States. It has operates or invest in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific region. Here we will get help on Equifax credit freeze lift and Equifax credit freeze removal.
Equifax has employs over 10,000 employees worldwide & provide its services worldwide. Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud-prevention services directly to consumers. It also provides credit and demographic data and services to business. As per the US law, company has to provide consumers one free credit report every year.
What is Credit Freeze?
Credit freeze is a tool that can help prevent unauthorized access to your credit reports. It allows an individual to control how a U.S. consumer reporting agencies Security freezes must be placed on your credit report separately at each nationwide credit bureau (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) Placing, lifting, and removing a security freeze is free. They are able to sell his or her data. Credit Freeze is also known as Credit report freeze, credit report lock down, credit lock down, credit lock or security freeze. Credit Freeze has locks the data at consumer reporting agency until an individual gives permission for the release of the data.
Placing Security on Your Equifax Credit Report Service
- It will prevent access to it by certain third parties.
- It will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency
- Equifax Global Consumer Solutions company provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service.
- It provided by the company that provides you a copy of your credit report or credit score upon your request.
- Companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
How to Freeze Your Credit with Equifax?
- You must have a device with an Internet Access
- You have to provide your necessary personal details
- Visit official website at here – https://www.equifax.com/personal/credit-report-services/
- On the following page press “Get Started” button
- Now, on the given page provide all your personal details like your Name, Date of Birth, SSN number, Mobile number and your current address.
- After providing all details press “Continue” button
- On the next page provide all your account information as mentioned & create your account
- Press “Continue” button after providing PIN number
- Then Place, temporarily lift or permanently remove your freeze after verifying your details