Jobcentre Plus UK Browse
Online job searching is a blessing to those who are in need of work and seeking for it. In order to help citizens with searching for a job, Jobcentre Plus which works under the Department for Work and Pensions in the UK provides online service called Universal Jobmatch. This online platform makes available a list of thousands of new jobs every week. It allows searching using different criteria such by a title, job reference or SOC code or by location whatever you prefer. The search works very fast and even you can search by working hours, permanent or temporary jobs, a time period of vacancy and working pattern under advanced search.
It allows you to save your job searches; bookmark etc. You can manage email alerts if you have registered for My Searches/ Email Alerts services too. The service provides search for voluntary work.
To use the Jobcentre Plus jobs and skills search, you need to register for it. The registration process is very easy and convenient. You don’t have to pay anything for it. It is absolutely free! It can open the doors for the breakthrough you were looking for or always dream for.
About the Directgov
Directgov is a public service website that is supported by UK government. It provides information and guidelines about public services for people in England and Wales at one place. You can get very reliable information about employment, education and learning, tax and benefits, travel and transport and offers many services.
How can you search for jobs at Directgov Universal Jobmatch?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- Visit the Directgov Jobs and Skills Search website at http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk
- Enter a job title, reference or SOC code and location you want to search for, then click on the “Search” button for job search.
- You can go for advanced search and select your preferred working hours, permanent or temporary, an age of vacancy and working pattern for advanced search.
- If you want to save your searches, then click on the “register” button displayed on the left column of the page to register and login to My Searches/ Email Alerts.
- For any further information, you can refer to the Directgov Jobs and Skills Search Tip.
Most Searching Terms:
- Jobcentre plus UK search login
- sign in employer