Passport Seva Login Page
Track Passport Application Status: Access official website www.passportindia.gov.in for all your queries like documents required for passport application, Apply for Passport Online, Check Status, Print Application Form, Passport Seva Login etc.
Many need to get a passport to go abroad for different reasons. There used to be a long procedure to get the visa. But with the advancement of technology and internet, it has become very convenient and easy. Passport Seva Login is a service provided by the government of India to make passport delivery easily accessible, more efficient and transparent manner. It allows submitting a passport application online and requesting an appointment time convenient to you.
You don’t need to wait in long queues in the Passport Offices as it used to be the case before. You can get the updated information online. You can also see the application status. It provides high security for the private information provided by you. The Passport Seva system also provides timely delivery of the passport. It is working towards transparent, convenient and timely services to its citizens.
About the Consular Passport & Visa Division
The Consular Passport & Visa Division works under Indian Ministry External Affairs. It is responsible for the issuing of quick and efficient passport delivery, visa and person of Indian Origin Cards to its citizens. In order to make passport issuing simpler, efficient and timely, it runs Passport Seva online service with highly trained, committed and streamlined workforce to offer better service to citizens.
There is district passport Seva Cell across all the states of the country that works under the Passport Seva portal. Using this service, one can apply online, track the application status online. The application form can also be downloaded. Information about document requirements, eligibility, the reissue of passport etc. are available too.
How to Apply for Fresh Passport Online Via Passport Seva?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- Visit the homepage at http://passport.gov.in/
- Click on the link “WWW.PASSPORTINDIA.GOV.IN” displayed at the middle section of the page.
- Click on the “Register” link under the section“Online Application Filling”.
- Complete the registration process following given instructions. Once registered successfully, you can log in to the Passport Seva anytime.
- Click on the “Apply for Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport” link.
- Provide required information in the specified box in the form and then submit.
- For any further information, you can refer official site at http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqApplicationForm.
Most Searching Terms:
- Track Passport Application Status/contact number
- Passport Seva Login/id forgot hint answer