Regions Bank Online Mobile Banking Enrollment
Regions bank online banking sign in/ mobile banking enrolment: When it comes to banking, customers always look forward to good online service from a trusted bank as online access and management is very convenient and desirable in the fast life. Regions Bank of America cares for customers and them offers a very efficient online service to meet the needs of customers. To avail the service, the customer has to enrol for an online banking service. It’s a very simple process and can be done in few steps.
Once enrolled, the account can be accessed anytime by logging in with username and password. With help of online service the customers can do many financial tasks like making payments, checking balance, printing statements and many more.
About Regions Financial Corporation
The Regions bank is the tenth largest bank in USA. It is a subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation and its headquartering is in Birmingham, Alabama. It was started in 1971 and operates in mainly 16 states in the American Southand has about 2400 ATMs. The bank offers banking services to personal, small business and commercial organizations and also providesmortgage and various insurance products. The bank also offers brokerage service at reasonable rates.
How can you make managing your money easier by enrolling in online banking with Regions Bank?
- You must have an access to a computer with internet.
- You must have a valid email address of your own.
- You must have a Social Security Number.
- You must be an account holder with bank account with the Regions Bank.
- Visit the Regions online mobile banking official website at https://www.regions.com
- Go to the link marked, “Enroll for Online Banking,” provided at the upper right hand of the webpage under the section “Online Banking Login.”
- Browse through the introductory material regarding online banking enrolment and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Select the type of account that you have and then select from Personal or Business account. Next, specifywhether you would like to verify your accountusing your ATM Check Card or your Customer Number. Then, enter your Social Security Number and account information. At the end, click on the “Continue”button.
- Select appropriate online ID and password and then continue with the enrolment process.
- Follow the direction and Complete enrolment process.